Wednesday, May 5, 2010

First Ever Blog!


Hi Guys, this is my first ever blog! I've created this blog to talk about my Susan G Koman 3 day, 60 mile event that I will be participating in November. I will take you through all of my training, fundraising, and of course the event. I hope this will inspire you that you can do anything you put your mind to.


I recently registered for the event and just finished creating my facebook group, Finding a Cure for Cancer. I am hoping that page will drive more people to educate them about breast cancer and hopefully support me by donations.


A little about me...

I am a mother of two girls (ages 1 and 3), a full time college student at the University of Phoenix, and a part time bartender. In high school (almost 10 years ago) I was a very active and involved in many sports. I played basketball for 15 years, ran cross country and track, played golf, and skate boarded. Since high school I kinda became lazy, lol.


This is going to be a journey for me and I am looking forward to giving it my all!! Check back each day for a new blog, and you can take the journey with me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment